It’s that time of the year again! Time for new things, time for old things, time for allergies, time for pumpkin spice lattes, time to learn some sort of hobby to keep you entertained this winter, and time to set three to five alarms on your alarm clock so you actually wake up – so set your autumnal equinox clocks because summer is over as of September 23rd!
In lieu of this bittersweet moment of the year we have created a conglomeration of our favorite time-telling inspired artworks.
9. “Kit-Cat Clock” by Earl Arnault
8. “Big Crunch Clock” by Gianni Motti
7. “Crocheted Object – Clock” by Olek
6. “Time Is A Treasure VIII” by Nacho Carbonell
5. “Walter Wayle II Clock” by Phillipe Stark
4. “Clock” by Daniel Arsham
3. “The Present Clock” by Scott Thrift
2. “Spot Wall Clock” by Damien Hirst
1. Untitled by Luc Fuller
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself” – Andy Warhol